Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm bored, anyone want to throw something together?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: I'm bored, anyone want to throw something together?

Hey everyone, as the title suggests my Jeep needs to see some rocks. I'd like to hit up either John Bull, Motino Wash, Dishpan springs, or some combination of those. Maybe throw Holcomb Creek in there. Sometime in the next month. If anyone is interested reply with your thoughts: potential dates, times, and locations. If this post lies dormant, no worries, I know everyone's busy and doesn't necessarily live as close to big bear as I do.

I'm bored, anyone want to throw something together?

I wish! How about Moab
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

That's far lol, someday we'll get there. I'm bummed we couldn't get the time off for the Sierra trip.

Comment

Rubicon trip August 7-10?

Comment

Looks like I am available Wed the 26th. If interested give me a call at 760-949-3722. Kevin

Comment

I'm working Wednesday. I can get pretty much any day off if I give a week of notice. If Wednesdays are your thing let me know and we can shoot for the 2nd.

Comment

okay that will work, you have my number.

Comment

Cool, I'll give you a call in the next day or two.

Comment

The tentative plan as of now is August 2nd meet in Cedar Glen in Lake Arrowhead around 8 or 9. First will be dishpan springs West to East, then off to Holcomb Creek west to east, and depending on how we feel possibly drive around and do John Bull east to west.

Comment

Met with Arron yesterday at Mc Donalds in Arrowhead. Headed off and ran Dishpan, with little difficulty. We both got hung up on one rock, so we backed up and turned a hard right, and up we go. Arron was having problems with his air line to the front locker so we made a side trip into Running Springs to get it fixed. Well hell, theres a restaurant right by the parts store so we took a lunch break. With our tummies full and the air line fixed we headed off to Holchom Creek trail. Walked right thru the gate keeper and off we went. Holchom is looking really good and the log road section that we built is holding up really well. Well we got to 3Ni4, and the original plan was to do John Bull, but with our side trip into Running Springs, we were running slightly behind, so we decided to call it a day.
                    Scott and I will be going back up with a group on the 19th. So if anybody is interested, mark your calendars and I will post more info soon. Kevin

Comment

Thanks for coming out Kevin. Had a blast. Who knew plastic air lines melted when they touch exhaust manifolds? Whenever the dozer comes available and we head back up for trail maintenance somebody stacked the hell out of the entrance to the West gate keeper.

Comment

I'd also like to add Damn Photobucket for everything they've become!

Comment

I'm bored, anyone want to throw something together? Rocks, dirt, ... I would like to stretch my Jeep legs. Weekend, weekday ...

Comment

Working...
                          X