Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is everyone!!!

A year ago or so I moved to the bay area, and a few months ago I purchased a house in Gilroy. Starting to plan out a good sized workshop, vehicle lift, and what not. Had a problem with someone who stole all of my air tools and 18v tools, but that aside I love living here in a smaller city again. :-)

I've been slowly unpacking things that were in storage, and found this. What good memories!! :-D

I hope everyone here is doing well, I miss wheeling with yall! I miss Mike and the Cougar Buttes trail runs, and the shenanigans around the camp fire! The deep fried Oreos... haha!

Last edited by daniel_buck; 03-17-18, 07:29 PM.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Hi Daniel! I was wondering how you've been. Bummer about the tools but glad you're getting stuff set up.
    God forgives, rocks don't
    -sons of thunder

Comment

Hey Daniel, I wonder where you were. Went by the old place and you were gone. Glad you're happy there and buying a house too, now I have a stop over place on my road trips. Bummer about the tools but you'll get better one this time. SOS for me, work on then off... Buying a new car or lets say special ordering a base model, how funny is that! Well it's going to be pretty cool, a John Cooper Works (JCW) Mini Clubman. I won't get it until June though as it's being built then shipped around the world. Six speed manual, 2.0L 4cyl 228hp 280# torque 0-60 in 6 seconds, should be plenty of fun. The Benz I wanted doesn't come with a manual trans option and was about 20k more. I'm sure their having a laugh at the factory "the chap just wants the car and not the fluffy stuff". Stay well, my number is the same if you ever have to go south.

Comment

How is everyone!!!

CO trip!!! This year! Dooooo it
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
          I've been slowly unpacking things that were in storage, and found this. What good memories!! :-D
          I can tell that award is owned by a true Jeeper. It has some scratches on it like a Jeep.
          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
            CO trip!!! This year! Dooooo it
            I would LOVE to! But I have no time for a trip this year :-\ Hopefully I will be building my workshop this spring.
            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2001TJ View Post
              I can tell that award is owned by a true Jeeper. It has some scratches on it like a Jeep.
              It looks cool, but really it just fell off the bench and hit a few tools, haha

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ View Post
                Hey Daniel, I wonder where you were. Went by the old place and you were gone. Glad you're happy there and buying a house too, now I have a stop over place on my road trips. Bummer about the tools but you'll get better one this time. SOS for me, work on then off... Buying a new car or lets say special ordering a base model, how funny is that! Well it's going to be pretty cool, a John Cooper Works (JCW) Mini Clubman. I won't get it until June though as it's being built then shipped around the world. Six speed manual, 2.0L 4cyl 228hp 280# torque 0-60 in 6 seconds, should be plenty of fun. The Benz I wanted doesn't come with a manual trans option and was about 20k more. I'm sure their having a laugh at the factory "the chap just wants the car and not the fluffy stuff". Stay well, my number is the same if you ever have to go south.
                Stop by any time Tom! I have some beer with your name on it, and a spot for your RV [COLOR="#D3D3D3"] [/COLOR]

Bruce is still there in westchester, if you can find him
                Last edited by daniel_buck; 03-31-18, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
                  I would LOVE to! But I have no time for a trip this year :-\ Hopefully I will be building my workshop this spring.
                  Because of the stoopit cat! Hahahahahhaaaaa
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hi
                    I'm new member in here! Nice to meet everyone here!

Welcome to my blog. Look more best cb radio for jeep
                    Last edited by davidradio; 05-12-18, 03:47 AM.
                    The Jeep is the only true American sports car.

Comment

Looks like most of the guys here are not active anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by chad1 View Post
                        Looks like most of the guys here are not active anymore.
                        Yeah, they spend most of their day on Facebook now.
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'm still active, but really slacking. I miss the old days here. So much fun. Face Book killed the Forum Star...
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I'm still here, hah! But the workshop still isn't built. Damn these California regulations, this is going to take forever. I parked the Willys and the TJ for the winter, and I'm driving the 7.3 F250 for the winter.

Comment

Good to hear from you Daniel! Glad things are going well!
                              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X