Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am JIM (jim79cj7) Jeepin is pretty cool when you find a good group of people to do it with ! I am still looking for that Group , in the meantime these people will do ! . J/K These are the best people around ! And I only wish I could go out more !

JIM :{>

Comment

where in michigan were you born? i moved here a year ago from metro detroit, and rick was born in royal oak!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Congrats!

Congrats on the coming "New addition" to the family... I have family in MI. Niles, MI area. Now, as for "Jeeping." I hear it is very wet in CT right now... Mud Time!!!
        Road???

Comment

wow cool! i was born in northwest indiana, and lived in michigan for about 10 years. high school in troy, college at EMU, and after that lived in novi and worked in troy/southfield. small world! you probalby liked "8 mile" then, i bought it on dvd! i love the desert beacuse it's so dry, and always sunny! it's perfect out here! those michigan clouds were really getting to me ...
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I dated a girl from ortonville, nasty thing...
            I'm in beautiful MI, just north of Detroit, I've developed a technique that I call urban offroad, practice frist, but comes in handy while dodging bulets.
            Building my orange POS 95 YJ. my second jeep, and my love.
            my girlfriend, Katie (not from ortonville) is also a jeeper, she's shy but loves the jeep and isn't afraid to get dirty. I will hopefully have some nice mud jumpin pics for everyone soon, I'm about three hours from any good trails. so my pals and I kind of have to make it an event. most of my friends have jeeps, none yet have many mods, but I'm trying to talk them into it. but hey, any jeep is a good jeep,

Comment

I used to go to Bald Eagle Lake beach when I was a kid...that was where I saw my first floater if you know what I mean...a lot of little kids on that beach...lol. I think many many people from Michigan get out of there, but then, so do people from the desert, so who knows? The grass is always greener....
              1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
              My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Its a small world after all
                Its a small world after all

Come on SING!!!
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I don't know bald eagle lake but I know clark rd. All the cool kids hang out on Clarke Road!

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                    I'm from Los Angeles Ummmmm, Palos Verdes . . . near Torrance, San Pedro. Stop by anytime.
                    Hey, we're neighbors. I live in San Pedro too. Sure I'll stop by, but I need to know an address first.....
                    I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBeJeeping
                      Hey, we're neighbors. I live in San Pedro too. Sure I'll stop by, but I need to know an address first.....
                      PM me
                      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

hi, my name is erik, and i'm a jeepaholic...
                        i live in lakewood california.. (near long beach) and have enjoyed wheeling with this wonderful group of people fo over a year now
                        i hope to see some of you new faces on these trips soon.
                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                          I'm from Los Angeles Ummmmm, Palos Verdes . . . near Torrance, San Pedro. Stop by anytime.
                          where in PV?
                          I grew up in PV- Parents still live in PV- been in the PV Jail.
                          Went to Vista Grande, Ridgecrest, Rolling Hills. '
                          Lived there from 1972 untill 1999

I watched them build the 7/11- highridge appartment, the carwash, the courtyard- the new library- all the appartments- most of the streets and all the big homes.
                          Last edited by Cetrov; 07-02-03, 05:49 PM.
                          Kirk
                          1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Hi, my name is Al and I am a Jeepaholic...

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I worked on my Jeep again today...

So what kind of board is this.

I'm from Lemoore, Ca. 30 miles SW of Fresno. I make lots of trips to the south to go Jeeping with my buds.
                            1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

So what kind of board is this.
                              this is a jeep board
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

from fremont, ca the no wheeling land in CA
                                2001 TACOJ-7 with RE 6" long arm kit and 4" all pro lonp travel leaf springs in the rear with 37" MTR's, Kilby's gas tank skid plate, 4XDoctors rocker panels, Skid Row engine skid and steering box skid plate, M.O.R.E steering brace etc.. 99 Toyota Tacoma rear axle with 4.10's and E-locker, and 78 HP Dana 44 front with waggy axle shafts, flat tops, manual hubs, with chevy brakes.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

Working...
                                X