• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by monsterubi View Post
    2006 rubicon
    10 inch fabtech high clearance
    38.5 sx's
    love big bear and any mountain trails
    Hey there! A fellow R. Cucamonga person, cool! let me know when you are going out to play. I don't know if I can keep up with the likes of your rig, but I'm dumb enough to try! :wink:
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

• Stuart, nice sig... I've been saying that for about a year now... about the buggy thing not the tattoos. :yay:
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• where Im from

G'day all, from a little place known as canyon country CA... new and lookin to learn...

Comment

• Hi my nameis Chuck Graves, on the trail they call me polarbear and i call my jeep Polarcon. I live in Corona I like to play up in big bear during the summer and out at truck haven in the winter always looking for new places to go and new people to meet
          2005 TJ SE 2.4L 6 Speed
          37X12.50X17 on Stock JK Wheels
          Dana 60 Rear 44 Front
          Metalcloak Arched Front Fenders and Flares

wwww.polarbearunlimited.com

Comment

• Hey all, my name's Craig and I'm from New York, by way of North Carolina. I live in the ever sunny Yuma, AZ and have been rollin around in a 2000 TJ for a little over a year now. Coming from back East I was into fast cars and faster bikes, but have definitely been bitten hard by the offroad bug. I bought an '88 YJ in NC and had to sell it due to the inordinatley long list of stuff to fix. Frame rot was a little beyond what I considered salvagable at that time. Now, with plenty of straight-6 maintenance hours under my belt and a buddy with a new welder I'm looking forward to breaking even more parts. I don't have any favorite trails since we don't name too many of 'em here in Yuma, but I do love testing the rig. Aside from the lift, an intake, exhaust and slightly better gears, the TJ is pretty stock, for now. It may be a haul from Yuma, but I'm definitely looking forward to joining you guys on the weekends.

Comment

• Where is everyone from?

Where am I from?

Well grew up in Nevada and did pretty much nothin but off road out there and I love the outdoors. Joined the military and went around the world a few times. Ended up here in Apple Valley with a family. Ive been in the high desert about 12 years and love it. I like Calico and I visit Lake Isabella often with the quads. I like the desert and love to 4x to explore. I usually work weekends but look foward to meeting many of you in the future. Stay safe out there and I hope to meet you in the future.

Chuck
              I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

• Welcome aboard Chuck! Hit me up if you ever want to hit the trail!
                "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

• Hi all! I'm from Thousand Oaks/Westlake Village

Found your site link from someone in On-The-Rocks Jeep Club.
                  I have a 98 Green TJ Stock. I'm new to Jeeps but have been 4-wheeling for many years (LC FJ40, Trooper)
                  I like your upcoming events list.
                  Bob P.

Comment

• My Jeep doesnt rock yet. I'm rebuilding a 91 renegade. From Victorville.
                    God Forgives, Rocks dont!!
                    4x4him.org

Comment

• Hi all: John from ventura ca looking for rocks mud dirt in that order lol
                      "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" as said by those incapable of its proper application and as such suffer from it a lot.

Comment

• Welcome

Originally posted by Jeepfunatic View Post
                        My Jeep doesnt rock yet. I'm rebuilding a 91 renegade. From Victorville.
                        Welcome to MJR! Can't wait to see some pic's!

Comment

• YockTown, CA (Antioch)

Howdy! Antioch XJ driver... plain vanilla rig, FOR NOW, but soon... mods galore.

Great to be here.

Comment

• newbie on the forum

greetings! i hail from Wilmington, DE (where?)... we get that often. anyway, stumbled across MJR while looking for info on my frame-up restoration. my jeep ('78 CJ-7 304 V8) is currently rusting in my driveway but i am slowly making progress. i would post pics but really.... who wants to see another rusty jeep?

Comment

• Originally posted by hex View Post
                              greetings! i hail from Wilmington, DE (where?)... we get that often. anyway, stumbled across MJR while looking for info on my frame-up restoration. my jeep ('78 CJ-7 304 V8) is currently rusting in my driveway but i am slowly making progress. i would post pics but really.... who wants to see another rusty jeep?
                              Oh! I do! I do!

Welcome aboard.
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Howdy!

Originally posted by NorCalXJdude View Post
                                Howdy! Antioch XJ driver... plain vanilla rig, FOR NOW, but soon... mods galore.

Great to be here.
                                Hey, My fiancee just moved down here to So Cal from the Antioch/Pittsburg area!

Welcome to MJR!

Comment

Working...
                                X