Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site... We are in Riverside (Inland Jeep Freeks) We like the Barstow area desert and Big Bear trails but Rubicon still holds our heart!

Comment

• MONKEYJP,Welcome to MJR.Start a new Thread here so everyone can meet ya.
      Dennis
      Dennis and Tammy
      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

• I'm from Riverside City.
        Thanks, Dave
        http://photographersnature.com

Comment

• Hey all,

I live in Arcadia, CA in the San Gabriel Valley.

It was nice meeting some of you this weekend at the meet & greet at BPS and look forward to some outings soon.

Glen

Comment

• G'day all, Derek here with On the Rocks out in Conejo Valley and I'm a Jeepaholic. *very large crowd responds with "Hi Derek"*
            All kidding aside, love the site Sara and even know a few of you in person here. I'll be heading up to HDR next week, if any of you are there, stop by the GenRight booth and say hi to the giant (I'm 6'6" and am apparently not the only one on this forum of that size!)

As far as my handle / license plate goes, here is the story behind it. When I bought the Jeep, my son who was only 2 at the time could never pronounce yellow correctly. It always came out "lelo". Since I have a snorkle kit on it as well, it naturaly became the Lelo Sub. Why I have a snorkle kit on my Jeep is a story for another day.

*Cheers*

-Derek Thanstrom
            On The Rocks

Comment

• Hi Derek. Nice to meet you
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

• Originally posted by Lellow_Sub View Post
                G'day all, Derek here with On the Rocks out in Conejo Valley and I'm a Jeepaholic. *very large crowd responds with "Hi Derek"*
                All kidding aside, love the site Sara and even know a few of you in person here. I'll be heading up to HDR next week, if any of you are there, stop by the GenRight booth and say hi to the giant (I'm 6'6" and am apparently not the only one on this forum of that size!)

As far as my handle / license plate goes, here is the story behind it. When I bought the Jeep, my son who was only 2 at the time could never pronounce yellow correctly. It always came out "lelo". Since I have a snorkle kit on it as well, it naturaly became the Lelo Sub. Why I have a snorkle kit on my Jeep is a story for another day.

*Cheers*

-Derek Thanstrom
                On The Rocks
                Hey Derek! We must be neighbors as I see you often on DeSoto heading towards the 101 when I'm heading to work in the morning. Hope to see you out on the trails vs on the black stuff for a change!
                That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
                  Hi Derek. Nice to meet you
                  Ummm......do I know you? :smile:

Oh, and while I'm at it. WHERE ARE YOUR BUILD PICS???!!!???

*Cheers*
                  -Derek

Comment

• Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                    Hey Derek! We must be neighbors as I see you often on DeSoto heading towards the 101 when I'm heading to work in the morning. Hope to see you out on the trails vs on the black stuff for a change!
                    Yup, I know I've waved at ya quite a few times on DeSoto. That's my route to work as well after dropping off my kid at school. You coming to HDR?

*Cheers*

-Derek

Comment

• Originally posted by Lellow_Sub View Post
                      Yup, I know I've waved at ya quite a few times on DeSoto. That's my route to work as well after dropping off my kid at school. You coming to HDR?

*Cheers*

-Derek

Josh mentioned a while back that he'd met you over at GenRight and as soon as he mentioned a yellow Jeep with a special license plate, I got all Jeff Spikoli . . . "I know that dude"!!! Not sure about HDR . . . is that the High Desert Round Up? . . . haven't heard much about it at this point. Looks like I'll be setting up my home office starting in the next week or so, so I may not see you on DeSoto much anymore . . . hope to see you out on the trail.
                      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

• Hey from Lakewood! I saw a few others that hail from this metropolis of culture
                        Living the Dream"!
                        , Joe

Comment

• Temecula.

Comment

• Hiya Cain, you look REALLY familiar.

Comment

• Originally posted by tiny terror View Post
                              Hiya Cain, you look REALLY familiar.
                              Don't look at me in that tone of voice!

Comment

• My name is Steve... I live in Saugus, CA. I dig any trails with rocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X