Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Steve! Sure will be nice when Rowher opens back up . . . that and Miller . . . we're kinda hurtin for local trails at the moment.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Schmo View Post
      Welcome Steve! Sure will be nice when Rowher opens back up . . . that and Miller . . . we're kinda hurtin for local trails at the moment.

I know. I'm really only a couple of miles from Rowher too. Texas Canyon is 5 minutes away from my from door. HAHAHA! Miller in June though. Can't wait.

Comment

• Aaron - Yorba Linda, Ca

I have yet to have been able to get to an event. I think I am going to try to make the desert rocket event coming up.

Comment

• Hear we are going to be waiting until August for Miller to reopen.

Comment

• I'm up here & Glendora.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you need is powerful enough to take everything you have"

- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Hi All!! I guess I signed up on this site in 06 and haven't been back since. Well now I have a Jeep to play with. I gave my old Toyota PU to my oldest son. It was fixed up just right for the trail. 33's, Lockers, etc. Now I've got to get started again from scratch. I have a bone stock 94 YJ. Well it's coming along. The hardest part, the gears and lockers are next. I'm over here in Desert Hot Springs. North of Palm Springs. I try and get out on some sort of trail run twice a month. I will try to make some of your scheduled runs. Maybe I'll see you on the trail.
              Aaron

Comment

• :drool:hi all, Im from YUCAIPA. I own a 91 YJ 7" lift total, on 35x12.5 I have been looking for a group to volunteer for trail maintinance. if anyone can point me in the right direction? i love my jeep, have had it for almost 3 yrs now and go off road ATLEAST once per month. (i would go more if i could get someone to go with me)
                90 % of all Jeeps made are still on the trails.... The other 10% made it home!

Dont follow me.... You wont make it!:devil:

Comment

• Contact Sarah on this forum she can hook you up with our AAT volunteer work on the Holcomb trail and what not

Comment

• Huntington Beach, Ca.

Comment

• Hello all! Been looking around trying to find a good group to consistently go wheeling with. Currently driving an 09 JK Rubicon...

Located in Twentynine Palms, but willing to travel a bit to get some good off-road time in.

Comment

• I hope there's still people here lol

My names jared and I own a 2005 Wrangler Unlimited on 33s it's my work in progress
                        I live in Claremont about 30 east of LA

Comment

• Welcome to the both of you
                          2005 TJ SE 2.4L 6 Speed
                          37X12.50X17 on Stock JK Wheels
                          Dana 60 Rear 44 Front
                          Metalcloak Arched Front Fenders and Flares

wwww.polarbearunlimited.com

Comment

• Josh here transplanted to V-ville a few years ago. Making the most of it when it's not hot as hell!
                            Grew up loving Jeeps & dad even had a couple to feed the passion. Started off with my own built but beat CJ-5, then built a CJ-7, now I have gone soft & drive a TJ. See ya on the trail.

Build it right the first time.

Comment

• Hi guys!

Hey my names kevin, i have had my jeep for about 2 years, i am a gear head, i have robored the heads, rebuilt tranny, i got my 93 wrangler for 150 bucks, and put stock everything on it, i went to a junk yard and ripped as much as i could off of it. I have been looking for jeepers around the staten island N.Y area, but it seems like you guys are all from the west coast.I want to get a 2' lift, and suggestions as to what kit i should get? i am looking at a rough country and what size tires should i put on?

Comment

• I'm Diane & I was born in Berdoo so a lot of the stuff on this forum is familiar to me. I live in So-Az now, but we make the drive to the Rubicon every couple years. I think it would be cool to meet up on something closer to us with you guys sometime, we'll see.

:shades:
                                Diane
                                SoCal to SoAz Transplant

Comment

Working...
                                X