Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, my name is Steve, from northern Indiana, I am a new Jeep owner and look forward to doing some mods to my completely stock 04' TJ wrangler unlimited. Want to start with Pro-Comp 4in long arm lift ?" wheels and 33" tires... Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks for a great web site... Have a great day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
      Hi all, my name is Steve, from northern Indiana, I am a new Jeep owner and look forward to doing some mods to my completely stock 04' TJ wrangler unlimited. Want to start with Pro-Comp 4in long arm lift ?" wheels and 33" tires... Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks for a great web site... Have a great day.
      Hi Steve! Welcome aboard. You should post up your questions on the 'General Tech' or 'Suspension' forum. You will get lot's of information most likely. Regardless, welcome to MJR!
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

• this is grant checkin in from quartz hill aka lancaster with my 98 tj. always looking for someone new to wheel with and trade parts with so hit me up!
        College Jeeper on a budget

Comment

• Originally posted by g-mantj View Post
          this is grant checkin in from quartz hill aka lancaster with my 98 tj. always looking for someone new to wheel with and trade parts with so hit me up!
          Welcome to MJR. You came to the right site. This is a great place to get all that your looking for. Start a new thread here, and let yourself be known.
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• Checking in from Corona Ca. Great to find this place with all the Ca jeepers...
            Did I break it?

Comment

• just moved out here (apple valley ) from north Carolina after 15 years in the military medically retired and ready to have some fun in the sun

Comment

• Originally posted by murphy View Post
                just moved out here (apple valley ) from north Carolina after 15 years in the military medically retired and ready to have some fun in the sun
                AV is a great place to live and be a jeeper. Lots of great trails by you.

Comment

• Michigan based, out for work

Michigan, come out twice a year for work, thanks for letting me hitch hike and work on Holcomb trail this last weekend. Greg

Comment

• Applevalley ca. 83cj7 love wheelin with a good group of people. hope to meet up and do some jeeping, just started my dana44 front and rear install and new springs and york air compressor should be ready next month

Comment

• Galveston, Texas. Just bought a 1988 Jeep Wrangler YJ on 5-10-11, cant wait to start making it my own. Have lots to learn and will need lots of advice. My Jeep Rocks!!!

Comment

• Hey Mongo welcome to MJR. That 88 Yj comes with the non C-clip dana 35. I upgraded, mine, to chromoly 30 spline shafts. It handled 35's no prob. Good luck with the build. The best part is learning by doing.

Comment

• I am Dan, known MJR since Sarah contacted me right after I was run chair at HDR some years back.
                          I am now in Missouri, i have a CJ5 crawler built nice, but never got it running stable after a 4.0 swap.
                          My CJ is 40:1, 4.27 gears, locked front and back, 35 mudders, winch, 3" spring and 1.5" body lift, most everything has been replaced
                          Got a job in St Louis a couple of years ago...
                          Have a couple of Cherokees and another Dodge Ram 4x4. Mostly stock.
                          Dying to get back on the trails, wondering how the trails are out here in Missouri where the rules go like this....
                          California - no driving in the riverbeds it is environmentally bad
                          Missouri - alright now, y'all ran over too many dang canoers and boaters last year, no more Big Dawgs in the rivers.
                          California - we have a water problem, no more wheeling until it rains
                          Missouri - we have a water problem, lets blow a 2 mile hole in a levy and give the big dawgs a 20 square mile lake to play in
                          Damn roads and parking lots down by the big river is 15-25' under water...and the river is between 1/2" mile to a mile wide, and there seems to be another major river full of water every 5-10 miles.
                          California - we have a crime problem lets legislate the guns, take them away
                          Missouri - we have a crime problem lets legislate the guns, good guys get to carry them in cars and easily get a concealed carry, shoot bad guys and the cops tell the reporter "here you are allowed to shoot bad guys"
                          San Bernadino makes it illegal to wheel on your property
                          Missouri you can usually wheel on his property as long as you close the gate behind you
                          California - stay out of the mud you will ruin the road
                          Missouri - hey wait, the road is always mud and thats what makes it so dang fun
                          California - we eat manifold burritos for lunch
                          Missouri - someone in the group bags a deer or hawg at lunch and yall cook it for dinner, cause the carcass don't stay on the radiator grill
                          California - stay on the trail
                          Missouri - if the trees are 11' apart its an old road or a farmers field
                          Last edited by dhyatt; 06-21-11, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Hello All,

Just bought a 2012 wrangler sport and am looking for people to go wheelin with! I live in Canyon Country and have a lot of great easy trails around me, but am interested in learning how to really off road....

Comment

• Hey there! Welcome to MJR You couldn't have picked a better place to meet nice people who will gladly teach you to wheel! There's always runs going on! Keep your eyes on the threads!

See you out there!
                              Lorie
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

• I'm not sure if I've posted to this thread or not... Never the less, grew up in Ohio, had a CJ 5 in school, left Jeeps for a decade, got one in California, moved to Az; I have identity issues at times
                                USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
                                X