• Show
Clear All

• Welcome neighbor.

Steve
    All slow and no show

Comment

• Welcome aboard to the forums!

Comment

• Hello Everyone! My name is Mark, new to the message board. Live in Los Angeles near LAX airport. Used to own a 93 Cherokee that I used to go crawling and trailing in. Was part of War Machines Jeep club in Vegas while living there for a year. Unfortunately sold my Cherokee back in 2013 and missed it ever since. Have wanted a Wrangler for a long time and just bought a 2017 Wrangler Sport Unlimited last week! Super excited to get back into this and really looking forward to meeting new people and getting back to the trails.

Does the club ever have meetings or is it just meet ups at certain trails?

Thanks for having me. Hope to meet all of you soon.

-Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by Markm308 View Post
          Hello Everyone!
          -Mark
          Hey Mark! Welcome aboard! Congrats on the new jeep! No meetings. Mostly focus lately is on Holcomb Creek and the Big Bear trails. Our trail crew is doing a lot of work up there. You can join that if you'd like!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• You've got a neighbor with one of the cleanest TJs around. Tom lives in El Segundo, very near LAX as well.

Welcome to MJR!
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
              Hey Mark! Welcome aboard! Congrats on the new jeep! No meetings. Mostly focus lately is on Holcomb Creek and the Big Bear trails. Our trail crew is doing a lot of work up there. You can join that if you'd like!

Thanks! Can you tell me more about that?

Comment

• I'm about a stones throw away from El Segundo. Whats Tom's user name?

Thanks!

Comment

• Black & Tan TJ.
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by Markm308 View Post
                    Thanks! Can you tell me more about that?
                    Here's the thread:
                    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...Adopt-A-Trail)

Comment

• Hi all. I'm new. I'm from Baltimore, MD. Seemingly the place that off roading forgot.

Looking forward to getting my rig dirty again with some good peeps. Let's go ride over stuff. Do it with me now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomad_Outrider View Post
                        Hi all. I'm new. I'm from Baltimore, MD. Seemingly the place that off roading forgot.

Looking forward to getting my rig dirty again with some good peeps. Let's go ride over stuff. Do it with me now!
                        Sweet! Welcome aboard!

Comment

• June, new to getting out on the trails. Started a all women's jeep club in SoCal on Facebook called Funshine Jeep Gals of So. Cal, found women are reluctant to try 4x4 in Jeep because of not having resources or skills. So together we will empower one another to get out and have fun in our Jeeps.
                          Have a 12' Rubicon stock, plan to make a few mods in the near future for my driving pleasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepDog View Post
                            June, new to getting out on the trails. Started a all women's jeep club in SoCal on Facebook called Funshine Jeep Gals of So. Cal, found women are reluctant to try 4x4 in Jeep because of not having resources or skills. So together we will empower one another to get out and have fun in our Jeeps.
                            Have a 12' Rubicon stock, plan to make a few mods in the near future for my driving pleasure.
                            Hi June, Welcome to MJR. Long time MJR'er here. I'm glad to see you are bringing some new blood to the off road world. There are lots of cool trails out here, lots to explore. MJR also has an Adopt-A-Trail group that maintains Holcomb Creek trail in Big Bear. We are always in need of volunteers to help with the trail, so if any of your ladies would be interested, have them PM me here and I can get them into the program. And if not, hopefully we will run some dirt together sometime soon.
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Long Beach
                              1976 CJ-7

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeeper Oz View Post
                                Long Beach
                                1976 CJ-7
                                Welcome aboard!