Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude, you can come wheelin' with us anytime! big bear this weekend!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      dude, you can come wheelin' with us anytime! big bear this weekend!
      thats one hell of a drive from fremont
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
        thats one hell of a drive from fremont
        that it is. If I had a tow rig then I would but in a TJ thats a long uncomforable ride!
        2001 TACOJ-7 with RE 6" long arm kit and 4" all pro lonp travel leaf springs in the rear with 37" MTR's, Kilby's gas tank skid plate, 4XDoctors rocker panels, Skid Row engine skid and steering box skid plate, M.O.R.E steering brace etc.. 99 Toyota Tacoma rear axle with 4.10's and E-locker, and 78 HP Dana 44 front with waggy axle shafts, flat tops, manual hubs, with chevy brakes.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

ya'll's are wussies!! j/k
          how do you think it's going to be driving in a CJ-7 up to the Rubicon!?!? LOL

Comment

Well am closer to there then you are lol
            2001 TACOJ-7 with RE 6" long arm kit and 4" all pro lonp travel leaf springs in the rear with 37" MTR's, Kilby's gas tank skid plate, 4XDoctors rocker panels, Skid Row engine skid and steering box skid plate, M.O.R.E steering brace etc.. 99 Toyota Tacoma rear axle with 4.10's and E-locker, and 78 HP Dana 44 front with waggy axle shafts, flat tops, manual hubs, with chevy brakes.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

Originally posted by Trailbst
              Sarah, it'll suck, we know. But you'll forget about the trip in the CJ once you get on the trail. Then it'll come screaming back at you, once you realize it's time to go home again in the CJ. LOL But it will be worth it right??

Ya, but places like the Rubicon it's too hard to tow the Jeep because there really no good place to leave the tow rig. So you have to Drive the CJ lol. I know leafs ride just as good as coils, if you get the right ones lol.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

Amen to that Brother. I have short leaves in the CJ, so it rides kinda hard, but ya gotta love it.
                CJ's were never made to ride like a car. But you can get them that way now a days lol.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

A hell of alot more fun than driving the "SISSY" JEEP !!! " I am gonna be wishing I had the cj !

Comment

Where is the all manual stuff, you know, steering by Armstrong, Brakes and Clutch by Heavyleg. lol

Sitting in my drive way with a couple of good coats of Hugger [COLOR=orange]ORANGE[/COLOR] paint on it ! Looking pretty and spitting oil like a cj !

Comment

Hey now, the CJ rides nice....can't wait for that drive

:shades:
                      1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                      My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Rick, I want your Jeep, since it rides so nice.

Mine is ugly, and rides like a tank, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TACOJ-7
                          Ya, but places like the Rubicon it's too hard to tow the Jeep because there really no good place to leave the tow rig.
                          You can leave the tow rig and trailer at Robs place, about a mile or two before the damn at Loon lake. $5 bucks a day. I would not want to leave this down by the damn if I were stuck on the trail an extra day or so. My New tow rig. 6.0 powerstroke turbo deisel. 325 HP and a whopping 575 ft. lbs of torque, and 5 speed auto. Anyone need a house towed?
                          ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                          00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                          97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Guess I'm the onl;y one from east coast/southeast,I'm Josh from Lebanon,TN right outside of Nashville,there's all types of terrain around here from mud to rock("Welcome to Wilson County,stop by a Rock Farm before you leave now!"),so i'll definitly have some kick ass wheelin pics soon,just give me time(yeah if it was that easy....).
                            Joshua

"You Ain't No Real Hawaiian!"

Comment

Sorry Josh, you're not the only one, I'm in Rhode Island.

Comment

Sorry Josh, you're not the only one, I'm in Rhode Island.
                                i think there's quite a few people from 'out east.' hehe. you guys probably say 'soda' there too, huh. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X