Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, Sarah, I'm from too many places. I just live in Rhode Island. Soda, Pop, Coke, etc.... Where do you want me to be from?? I can call it anything you want; boinking, stoinking, scrogging, humping...... LOL

Comment

We just so down here"Ma'am,Can I get a Cold Drink?">
      It doesn't seem like there's that many peolpe from the southeast though, what would you guys say to me getting some guys from where i live on here? i see i lot of Jeepers,just didn't know if it was ok,plus i gotaa make sure they have internet connection...
      Joshua

"You Ain't No Real Hawaiian!"

Comment

Originally posted by WetLands 90YJ
        We just so down here"Ma'am,Can I get a Cold Drink?">
        It doesn't seem like there's that many peolpe from the southeast though, what would you guys say to me getting some guys from where i live on here? i see i lot of Jeepers,just didn't know if it was ok,plus i gotaa make sure they have internet connection...
        the more the merrier! invite as many jeepers as you like. this isnt a "california" board.. it is a JEEPING board
        it just so happens that it started in ca, and is growing from here.... welcome.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

That would be way too cool

Invite whomever youd like

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Alright guys i will,thanks for the help have a good Labor Day weekend!
            Joshua

"You Ain't No Real Hawaiian!"

Comment

OB resident

Hiya!

I'm in San Diego (OB) although my '02 TJ's a stocker, i'm not afraid to take it out and get it scratched up! let's go somewhere!
              who's with me?
              ~ Dos Tacos Mas, Porfavor!

Comment

Hello, I'm from Central Pennsylvania. LOTS of good wheelin around here. If anyone else is from around here check us out at www.814x4.com

Ryan
                From PA or the East?? Check us out at www.814x4.com.

Comment

Hello,I am from Thousand oaks,California.

I have a 82 CJ7,with a highlift,2 inch lift,and 31 inch mtr's.

I love to wheel the jeep,and I am looking for some new trails to ride,other than miller jeep trail.I think next weekend my dad and I are goingtake the jeeps to check out rowher flats.Anyone else know of some other good trails in so cal suitable for my jeepy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sully
                    Hello,I am from Thousand oaks,California.

I have a 82 CJ7,with a highlift,2 inch lift,and 31 inch mtr's.

I love to wheel the jeep,and I am looking for some new trails to ride,other than miller jeep trail.I think next weekend my dad and I are goingtake the jeeps to check out rowher flats.Anyone else know of some other good trails in so cal suitable for my jeepy?
                    sully, i've got a tj sport with 31's. it's been up miller, rowher, and a few up in big bear so far - and i'm still un-locked. calico is next weekend and i bet you could make that one too.
                    sarah
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

My name is Rich and I live in Lakewood. I try to wheel at least two weekends out of each month. I'm always up for a night run too. September 30th they reopen the Silverado Canyon gate that leads to Saddleback Mtn. Humping season for the Arroyo Toad is finally over!

I'm quite new to this board and I look forward to meeting and wheelin' with you all!

Rich

Comment

Originally posted by m1jeep
                        My name is Rich and I live in Lakewood. I try to wheel at least two weekends out of each month. I'm always up for a night run too. September 30th they reopen the Silverado Canyon gate that leads to Saddleback Mtn. Humping season for the Arroyo Toad is finally over!

I'm quite new to this board and I look forward to meeting and wheelin' with you all!

Rich
                        You are in lakewood ? Cool Get ahold of Nailer341 ( ERIK ) he is lakewood also ! He will be happy to hear from someone who can give him a ride home from the trails !!!

Comment

Hey everybody! im from Sacramento CA, oh how fun it is here. I have a 1985 XJ and im just about to pop the engine out to have a look to see whats going on! but eventually ill have some good stuff going on it, as of now its stock, and doesnt run. Any advice is greatly appriciated.

Brett
                          B R E T T
                          87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

it better be running for next year's rubicon trip! :o

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                              it better be running for next year's rubicon trip! :o
                              when exactly is the rubicon?
                              B R E T T
                              87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

we ran it this year in july - and pretty much everyone agreed that it was a good time of year to go. so ... probably this next july. you better be ready!

Comment

Working...
                                X