This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River Edge, NJ.....that's right, NJ
    I found this site on a link to a link to a...well you'll figger it out.
    Great info and great people!

NJ winters and my jeep is as close to consistant wheelin' I can get

:

y'all killin' me with the pics of your Cali. trails It's 2 hours to the nearest trails...few rocks...lots of mud...:mad:

glad to meet cha1
    Support our troops, there not home yet....

-o]]]]]]]o-

2003 tj 2.4l 5spd. soft top

Comment

Wow...mud.

That's dirt with water mixed in, right?

Comment

I'll gladly trade ya all the mud ya want for a day of wheelin on BIG ROCKS!!!!

-o]]]]]]]o-

Comment

I'm from over here in Ohio....about 100 miles south of cleveland on I77...nothin much to do over here cept crawl up the hills and get jeeps muddy

Kyle
          $200 78' CJ5, Rusty Floors, and No brakes but a work in progress

Comment

I'm in Markleeville CA, about 30 mins from the Rubicon. Just got the Jeep last year and haven't been through the Rubicon, but I'm looking forward to it this next summer...........hopefully I can hook up with some of you all.
            Dave
            Last edited by Jeeper Creeper; 12-22-03, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeper Creeper
              I'm in Markleeville CA, about 30 mins from the Rubicon. Just got the Jeep last year and haven't been through the Rubicon, but I'm looking forward to it this next summer...........hopefully I can hook up with some of you all.
              Dave
              hey i noticed markleeville and i was wondering if youve been up around highland lakes, and if you have are all those jeep trails up there closed?
              B R E T T
              87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

King4wd & King4wd2 are in Hesperia, Ca about 10 mins away from Rick & Sarah. We've jeeped with a few of you guys. Rick, Sarah, Tams, Chris, Ron (rmagoo), Kirk, Terry, Joe, Erik, Jim (JC Fab guy), Brian, Crickett, and who else am I missing? Some of you were from PVD and Rick, Sarah, Tams, Chris & Ron were the first group we wheeled with up in Stoddard VAlley. I can go four wheeling also, but since I now have kids for my daycare only weekends are available. Sarah, I agree, nothing in the desert!
                1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                Glad to be back in California!

Comment

From Pembroke NH here.....trails around here have a little of everything....but mostly mud I love the mud!!!
                  There's mud out there, and it's calling my name!!!

Comment

Pembroke????

I camp in Rumney all the time!!!

Are you close???

-o]]]]]]]o-

Comment

Rumney is about two hours from me.....hows the camping up there?
                      There's mud out there, and it's calling my name!!!

Comment

It's really nice. We camp on the Baker river, just north of Plymouth. Actually, the Baker River Campground!!!LOL

Been coming to beautiful NH since i was a tot...I plan to retire there in 15 years or so........................

I could PM ya the # of the campground if ya like!!!

chris~

-o]]]]]]]o-

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeper Creeper
                          Dave
                          30 mins , wow. I plan on making that trek some day. This year I hope.
                          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Im in Murrieta Cal, looking for jeep peeps to run with.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoked
                              Im in Murrieta Cal, looking for jeep peeps to run with.
                              you've come to the right place! welcome aboard ... what are your fav trails? keep an eye on the trail rides section or start a new thread saying where you'd like to go next!
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Newbie here... just got a brand new spankin '04 TJ.. I have been riding ATVs, dirt bikes, and a couple of big iron 4x4 trucks for a few years.

Just made a "break in" run through El Mirage this last weekend. Might try to run Stoddard Valley, Johnson, or Joshua Tree this weekend. If we get some snow, we might try Mt Baldy or Gorman.

I'm in the San Gabriel Valley area of Southern California.
                                Last edited by cc2; 12-23-03, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X