Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atavuss, sounds like your jeep definitely rocks!! if you want you can start a new thread, all your own! or PM me and i can move your post.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• I'm from Conroe, TX....outside of Houston. Its more "out in the country" here so theres lots of back roads and creeks where we go jeepin' We have taken my hubbies CJ5 but not mine yet. Am I the only Texan on the board? Cant be...Texas is BIG!
      *Silly Boys....Jeeps are for girls!!*

Comment

• I think I saw another long horn around here somewhere. I'm from out here (so cal) but spent some time in el paso and ft hood in the army. Then I lived in houston for about 6 mos. Had to come back to L.A. I was partying like crazy and was headed for trouble. The law don't mess around in Texas !!
        “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
        -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

• was right out side of ATL but now i am in Huntsville Alabama...

Comment

• i am from the planet uranus. i drive a rock buggy. nice to make your aquaintance. :yay:
            [COLOR=Navy]12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890[/COLOR]
            [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=3]12345678901

Comment

• I lived in CA for a little bit, I miss it terribly. CT is terrible. If you want to go offroad someone wants some money big time. The nearest legal place to go is Pennsylvania, Paragon park... What do you think of this CA guys...

PARAGON COSTS $35 PER PERSON, PER VEHICLE, PER DAY... WTF?!

As soon as I get out of the Navy I'm going to speed excessively back towards CA. Apparently here, off roading is a redneck sport, and new england is too sophisticated for that... (Obviously they're not including the inbreds working down at the shipyard)
              Steve Butler
              04 Wrangler Rubicon

68 Bronco White
              80 Bronco

72 F250
              53 Ferguson TO-30
              04 Car Trailer =)

Comment

• Originally posted by codfish
                i am from the planet uranus....
                You mean "Eriks(Nailers) Anus"...right?

Tam
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• Hey fellow Jeepers. I just joined and call El Cajon home (for the last 5 years anyway). I'm looking forward to meeting you all out on a run soon.
                  1953 M38A1
                  A mix of original military history and dune running/rock crawling customization

Comment

• Originally posted by V8m38a1
                    Hey fellow Jeepers. I just joined and call El Cajon home (for the last 5 years anyway). I'm looking forward to meeting you all out on a run soon.
                    Nice history piece you got there. Reading the specs it looks like it can kick some butt.
                    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

• Hi all new jeepster here

Hi all a new jeepster here, I'm looking forward in meeting up with some of you and hitting the trails, I've been to corral cayon, the Squeeze, Anza Coyote Cayon (Bailes Cabin) and now April 15-18 Death Valley, as you see I'm trying(smiles), also have a cabin in Big Bear, hope to do lots of jeep up thier this summer, (any ready just let me know) not sure how to post a pic so any help would be good??? Robin: shoot me a email Jeepster_69_69@yahoo.com
                      Last edited by jeepster_69_69; 04-10-04, 11:02 AM.
                      Jeepster_69_69

Comment

• Hey there Jeepster6969,
                        We haven't been to any of those trails except for Big Bear (where we spend most of our summers!) See the help forum for posting pics, or if your pic is already online PM me the URL and I can get it on this site for ya.
                        Sarah
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadgurl
                          I'm from Conroe, TX....outside of Houston. Its more "out in the country" here so theres lots of back roads and creeks where we go jeepin' We have taken my hubbies CJ5 but not mine yet. Am I the only Texan on the board? Cant be...Texas is BIG!
                          Oh kewl we have family in Conroe. Grandma and Aunt. Going to be down there beginning of June. Cant decide if we are going to bring the Jeep or not.
                          Rain
                          Girls mall cruisin Jeep on 37's with a few extra parts I fould laying around the garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by V8m38a1
                            Hey fellow Jeepers. I just joined and call El Cajon home (for the last 5 years anyway). I'm looking forward to meeting you all out on a run soon.

Hi Im Rain.
                            Born and Raised Cali girl (El Cajon) and migrated east to St. Louis MO for about 2 years and now I sit about 8K ft above Padre Island TX in the mountains of CO about 5.5 hours from Moab. Anyone want to go wheelin in CO, give me a shout.
                            Rain

Metal Masher Moab UT
                            Girls mall cruisin Jeep on 37's with a few extra parts I fould laying around the garage.

Comment

• Corona California
                              89' XJ, lifted, locked, exo caged.

Comment

• New to Temecula California. Looking for some friends to go wheeling with...

Comment

Working...
                                X