Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grew up in Louisiana (an hour north of Lake Charles or so), went to college in Phoenix Arizona, now here in Los Angeles.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Danny here,

Born and raised in Whittier live in Fullerton now. Purchased a 08 Sahara Unlimited September 2011 and it is my first 4 wheel drive vehicle. Best thing I ever did. Like to wheel Every weekend at worst case scenario every other weekend. 30 minutes from the door is Cleveland National Forrest, probably my favorite place to wheel because it is cheap and fast to get to and there is always someone there if you need help. Love the few BB trails I know, Cleghorn is fun, and tooling around off of Hodge is always a fun day as well.

Firm believer that every Wheeler needs 2 Guns with plenty of ammo, 3 Fire extinguishers, Min. 1 nights worth firewood, three days’ worth of rations, some tools, spare parts, blanket, shelter, CB and a great attitude. Happy wheeling

Danny
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

• covina

Comment

• Brad Here,

I live in Reseda, have not met any of you yet, just stumbled upon the website when I was looking for information on Last Chance Canyon. I have explored much of the southern California deserts form just north of the mexican border north to the rubicon (and east to the arizona border) and many places in between. I am on my 6th jeep (5 if you don't count the one I owned for 4 weeks and was stolen), 2 cj-7's including a new one in 85 (first jeep, aka the mail truck, 4 cyl, open, good learning jeep), then a cj-5 and now pushing around a long wheel base 2006 rubie. The current jeep sits on 33 inch paws and that covers most of what I like to do, ie big bear, miller, rubicon, death valley, but maybe not the hammers (although I have never been there). Don't mind scratching the jeep, but like to get home in mostly one piece. It would be great to get out once a month or so and wheel and camp, so I am looking forward to meeting you all.

Always Have Fun

Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeepie Guy View Post
            Brad Here,

I live in Reseda, have not met any of you yet, just stumbled upon the website when I was looking for information on Last Chance Canyon. I have explored much of the southern California deserts form just north of the mexican border north to the rubicon (and east to the arizona border) and many places in between. I am on my 6th jeep (5 if you don't count the one I owned for 4 weeks and was stolen), 2 cj-7's including a new one in 85 (first jeep, aka the mail truck, 4 cyl, open, good learning jeep), then a cj-5 and now pushing around a long wheel base 2006 rubie. The current jeep sits on 33 inch paws and that covers most of what I like to do, ie big bear, miller, rubicon, death valley, but maybe not the hammers (although I have never been there). Don't mind scratching the jeep, but like to get home in mostly one piece. It would be great to get out once a month or so and wheel and camp, so I am looking forward to meeting you all.

Always Have Fun

Brad
            Welcome to MJR Brad.You found the best group of Jeepers to hang with.Post up a new thread on "Your rockin' Jeep" so everyone can meet ya.
            Dennis and Tammy
            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

• Way to pop in , say hello and hop on a run--MY RUN Nice!!

If you read enough of any of my threads or ask anyone that knows me..I'm definitely bit hard by this disease. I must wheel 2x a month and when I do, I always camp too. You're more than welcome to join in anytime..and bring friends! The more the merrier

Welcome to the best forum on the net! See you Saturday!

Lorie
              Jeep Girl

Comment

• Welcome to the site. There's plenty of runs on here the you will fit in with quite nicely.
                It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• I'm from the small and obscure city of Santa Paula in Ventura County, CA. While I'm a lifelong Jeep (I mean Wrangler) enthusiast, I'm new at forums.

Comment

• Born in Flint Michigan, came to SoCal in 79. Spent about 22 yrs in Ontario & moved to San Diego about 2 yrs ago. Been a jeeper since 1993.
                    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

• My name is Rob Dofflow, I'm from Yucaipa Ca and have lived there all my life. Ive ridden dirt bikes and all over SoCal and most of the local tracks. I just bought my Wangler Yj and have been introduce to the jeep world last weekend in Johnson Valley for the first buy some buddys. Im hooked and cant wait to get back out on the trails. I have big plans in the future my new toy. PM me if your in the area and lets go hit some trails.

Comment

• I'm Allan...a CA native...on my third Wrangler...never put as much money into any vehicle than my current rig...a 2008 JK....i love it!

Comment

• Way out here in Lake Los Angeles, ( there is NO lake). I just sold my 92 YJ, and miss it so much. Needed to lower the cost of insurance on my vehicles, as I have still four! I have the 01 Cherokee, and the 05 Dodge 3500 tow vehicle, as well as a 2012 Fiat 500c, and a 2003 Chevy Tahoe 2wd family carrier.
                          I am addicted to the El Paso Mtns, where I still take my two horses for long rides, and to the Los Padres Forest near Lockwood for trails and horse riding.

Comment

• San Fernando Ca

Comment

• Wow 3 year skip in in this thread! oh from El Centro..sometimes
                              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                              WEB site

Comment

• Crestline, Ca(San Bernardino Mtns) XJ on 33's with open 4.56's, good enough for government work!

Comment

Working...
                                X