Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new jeep questions

do the new wranglers have like power windows, and power doorlocks, keyless entry and power seats and stuff?? it would suck if they did, then theyed be like every other suv

You can order them with power windows, locks and keyless entry (DC calls it the power convenience group). There are no power seat options.

I believe that the keyless entry comes standard with an alarm as well.
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

At least they still have removable doors, removable hard top or soft top and a Frame. I get tired of leaning across a console to roll windows down. Call me spoiled but it is dang nice having power windows.

Comment

My father in law just got a 4 door Rubicon Unlimited, fully loaded, silver, and it is a sweet ride. The doors have power locks and windows, but they are still pretty easy to remove. I looked into putting the windshield down, but that looks like too much of a chore. He said he saw a torx tool somewhere that came with the jeep, but we cant find it, so I had to use my torx set 'cause everything is torx so the layman newbee won't fool with it. The dual top option sucks, he had to pay a lot more $$ for the hardtop because all of them are dual tops now, and the soft top is just sitting in the garage. the hard top is so modular I don't see the reason for the full soft top. He won't let me wheel it yet because he has seen what I've done to my jeep.... and he knows better
        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

what if you try and do a mad water crossing, my buddy fried his s10 cause we bombed it through a river, and the doors filled with water, and killed his power stuff..made it through the river though

Comment

Help? Need opinion/expertise and/or pointed in right direction. I have a 95 jeep wrangler yj 4.0 l in-line 6cyl. I rebuilt upper and lower with pistons, main, rod bearings, honed cylinder walls. When i took off original timing chain. Marks were off one to two teeth. When put back together ran weak! I mean weak. 1it ran, but 1st through 5th were weak power. Could hardly make up a hill.

When i put back together, i aligned timing chain marks, distributor bug facing #1 spark plug while piston #1 was at tdc. Ran like shit. So i advanced a tooth or two or three and even retarded it one, two, three teeth. No start. Then i went 180 out, started but ran worse???

Replaces crank also. That only goes in one way right? I cant mess that up??? Please help me get my baby running????

Comment

Exhaust plugged? Wrong flywheel, ign timing is determined by the flywheel

Comment

Working...
              X