Clear All

• Calico: Doran & Odessa Canyons

Tracks & Waypoints include:
    • Calico Trails Turnoff
    • Mule Canyon Turnoff
    • Doran/Odessa Tracks

[sized]http://myjeeprocks.com/jeeps/calico_oct04/IMG_0203.jpg[/sized]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sarah; 06-27-07, 02:49 PM.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

A couple of maps with updated tracks from last weekend.

Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
      A couple of maps with updated tracks from last weekend.

[sized]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/FishPOET/Maps/Calico-1.jpg[/sized]

[sized]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/FishPOET/Maps/Calico2.jpg[/sized]
      [COLOR="#800000"]Doug, can we get these tracks in .gpx format?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I can make .gpx files off the tracks on Nat Geo Topo.....but you won't like them. They are huge.

I don't have any .gpx files of the area saved from my gps.
        Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Ok, well Sarah has the smaller version in .gpx down below. I don't have my tablet on me at the moment but will DL those tonight and take a look. Was hoping to have some files for folks coming out to IDTT. [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
            [COLOR="#800000"]Ok, well Sarah has the smaller version in .gpx down below. I don't have my tablet on me at the moment but will DL those tonight and take a look. Was hoping to have some files for folks coming out to IDTT. [/COLOR]
            Let me know if you need help.

Comment

I have one if you want it.
              Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                Let me know if you need help.
                [COLOR="#800000"]I got your .gpx to load just fine on my tablet (back country navigator). But it only has the Doran/Odessa Canyon Loop (I think, I looked at it briefly.)

I was looking to post a .gpx track for folks coming out to IDTT with other areas on it like Wall Street Mine, the Early Man Site, etc. Dougs pictures looked pretty complete for the Calico Mountains and was hoping to get that.[/COLOR]

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                I have one if you want it.
                [COLOR="#800000"]Chuck if you have a good number of the Calico trails mapped, upload that pig to the thread!! I'm going to be trying to test out my Christmas present at IDTT. [/COLOR]
                Last edited by USMC 0369; 02-05-15, 12:34 PM.

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]I got your .gpx to load just fine on my tablet (back country navigator). But it only has the Doran/Odessa Canyon Loop (I think, I looked at it briefly.)

I was looking to post a .gpx track for folks coming out to IDTT with other areas on it like Wall Street Mine, the Early Man Site, etc. Dougs pictures looked pretty complete for the Calico Mountains and was hoping to get that.[/COLOR]
                  If you know where those locations are on a map, there should be some PC software that lets you make waypoints manually, and then save as GPX.

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Chuck if you have a good number of the Calico trails mapped, upload that pig to the thread!! I'm going to be trying to test out my Christmas present at IDTT. [/COLOR]

mmmm...he said pig.:drool:

I think I have another one that has more to it. Then you looked at I believe was just for the clean up we did.
                    Check out .

Comment

Working...
                    X