This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: One day run at Cleghorn

I am heading to Cleghorn Saturday the 15th of Aug for a day of wheeling, Looking to arrive at 8:00 AM just off of the 15 fwy exit Cleghorn and follow the road till it turns to dirt.. Should only take about 4-6 hours, Looking to be back on the road by about 2-3 PM. If interested see you up there, or feel free to contact me,

Kevin (562) 619-5203
    winger06@verizon.net

Might be interested. I would only do the fire roads though if that's ok? I'll keep you posted.

Ron

Comment

I might be in for this too.
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
        I might be in for this too.
        I have to pick up the rent for my house in Victorville on Saturday, so Cleghorn might be a nice pit stop on the way up!
        YJ Stock
        BROSANDSISEMBROIDERY.COM

Comment

Be there or Be square. See you there.

Jeff ~ Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by scaffoldman View Post
            Be there or Be square. See you there.
            I'll be there and I'll be square. That's just a little YJ humor for you all.

I wanted to go on the big bear run, but there were way too many people going. I'd like to finally go on a run with some other people. I just installed my front locker. I wanna give it a workout.

-Slim

Comment

same here. I wanted to go to the last cleghorn beginers run too but my jeep was MIA. This would be a good run for beginners too. At least jeep4cern and I will be taking the easy way most all the way up.
              Those left standing
              Will make millions
              Writing books on ways
              It should have been
              -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                same here. I wanted to go to the last cleghorn beginers run too but my jeep was MIA, and we all know i wouldnt be caught dead in a station wagon. This would be a good run for beginners too. At least jeep4cern and I will be taking the easy way most all the way up.
                :beer:
                An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Cleghorn Saturday

Feel free to run fire roads there are lots of take offs some hard and some not to hard, everyone is welcome

Kevin

Comment

Sounds like a tuff trail, is this the world famous Cleghammer I've read so much about? Can you do it with a CJ7? If so I'll be squared up (w/round headlamps tho) I think I have the lockers, one on each wheel right?

Comment

There are bypasses, so your cj7 is fine. Christian has his stock scrambler that did most of it!

Comment

Cleghorn

Looks like we have a few interested, very good looking foreward to it. I will be on channel 15 and have cell phone in hand, There is a chevron gas station one exit North of cleghorn, Please gas up. I have driven from Glendora to the trail and ran the trail with gas left over but why take chances. Fill up

Comment

Just came back from Cleghorn, we had to Christen the new Barney. Did some new fun lines through the notch never ran all the way through the deep gulley that was fun.
                          Anyway Steve has a new toy just needs purple paint.
                          You all have fun on Cleghorn, it's a way fun trail that is easy to get too

Comment

Cleghammer

Did Cleghorn, reverse direction, last THursday morning. It claimed my drivers side mirror!
                            Good times! Fun Trail.
                            Have fun,
                            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Dezertdog View Post
                              Did Cleghorn, reverse direction, last THursday morning. It claimed my drivers side mirror!
                              Good times! Fun Trail.
                              Have fun,
                              Scott
                              Or did you have some new mirros in mind :dunno::bonk::zip:

It's like take the stock jeep out. Watch it scrap a few things then tell the wife you need a lift. It works Not that I have done that before or anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X