Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Crawl 4 the Cure

1st Annual Crawl 4 the Cure charity run

Twin City Off Road and the H.T.R. 4x4 Club are proud to announce the 1st annual MS Crawl 4 the Cure that takes place on July 2-3 of 2005. The event is a perfect way to contribute to a good cause, enjoy some terrific trails and meet great people. 100% of the entry fees raised by the driver and passenger go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

The Crawl 4 the Cure is held in the town of Gilbert, Minnesota at the state’s first public off-road park. The park consists of tight winding trails, large hill climbs, and difficult rock crawling gorges. The park has been used with great success for national events in the last year including Petersen’s 4Wheel & Off-Road’s Ultimate Adventure and a Jeep Jamboree.

The park offers all levels of trails, insuring everyone can have a fun, safe weekend while seeing what their vehicle can do. All trail rides' difficulty levels and recommended equipment will be clearly marked during check-in.

For general event information please visit www.crawl4cure.org.

To register please contact John Johnson at john@crawl4cure.org or 612-751-2894.

To become a sponsor please contact Jeff Ward at jeff@crawl4cure.org or 612-749-1999.

I know that most of you are on the coasts, but I wanted to make as many people aware of this as I could.

Thanks.
    Last edited by corey; 02-11-05, 07:49 AM.
    | |
Working...
X