Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC Fab ROCK / Glidebars

Hay been working like a mad man ! Let me know what you all think !

more pics

No loss of ground clearance , 3/16 thick side plates and .095 dom tubing . I have shaped these outward in the rear to assist in moving your jeep over when getting A little to close to the BIG ROCKS . they seem to be getting a big reception . And dont forget ; 5% discount to all registered users of MYJEEPROCKS.COM !!!! The Rockinest Jeep site on the WEB !!!!

JIM :{>
    JC Fab & Design
    Last edited by jim79cj7; 06-13-03, 02:49 PM.

Nice work! How far does the metal go under the tub?

Comment

Hey, cool design. Rock tuff!!!
      Kirk
      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

that's a great, unique design you've got there. sign me up!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by TommyJeep
          Nice work! How far does the metal go under the tub?
          Not as far as yours does . it is a 2" return like 4xdoc and most others .. I am building these for your average Jeeper , If anyone is looking for something more I can fab anything they would like .

PS. Tommyjeep , been to your site and like what your doing

JC Fab & Design

Comment

How do they look on a CJ? lol. I might have to check em out next to the jeep. I know this is not very "politically correct" around here, but i REALLY REALLY want my CJ to look like a CJ....no TJ flares for me , or anything else that causes a loss of the CJ "feel". Damn, I'm registered too!!! Whooohoooo 5% off! I love it man!

:shades:
            1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
            My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

I have them for a Cj too !!!! With nice rounded edges !LOL . I hear ya man CJ's ARE CJ'S And TJ's .............. Well....................my wife has a TJ !

Comment

Originally posted by jim79cj7
                Not as far as yours does . it is a 2" return like 4xdoc and most others .. I am building these for your average Jeeper , If anyone is looking for something more I can fab anything they would like .

PS. Tommyjeep , been to your site and like what your doing
                Thanks. BTW, I didn't mean to put you on the spot there. I actually don't have a rocker for a TJ because of the way the body support sits lower the the rocker edge. I was just wondering how you handled that. The bar on yours sticking out as far as it does will give a lot of lateral support. Mine gets that from the body-mount tie-in (and plate triangle).

Comment

Really Nice looking Jim. You have them for early CJ's, how do they look? Good looking work on the TJ.

Erik

Comment

Originally posted by Trailbst
                    Really Nice looking Jim. You have them for early CJ's, how do they look? Good looking work on the TJ.

Erik
                    I make em for the Cj too .I'll post a pic of the next set I install

JC Fab & Design

Comment

Hmmm...I might have a place for the next set to go...lol!
                      1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                      My Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by rick
                        Hmmm...I might have a place for the next set to go...lol!
                        DUH !!

Comment

Btt

Comment

sweet looking. I like the tapered rail, and practical too. Can they be used as a jackin point. It looks like the tubing would come out too far, but I didnt know if the tubing could work for a jack spot. BTW, what kinda numbers are you talking for those beauties? Looking to put them on a YJ once i put on the TJ flares. The square headlights and leafs are YJ enough for me, now it's time for practical.

Thanx
                            Craig
                            95 Rio
                            4.5 XD kit on the way

Comment

Check em out here: JCFab&Design
                              My Jeep

Comment

Working...
                              X