This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

My name is Jason I live in Pennsylvania would like to chat with other people in pa. I have 97 xj and 98 tj. So hopefully I meet people on here to chat with.

Comment

• My name's Tony from the Sin City. I own a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damask68 View Post
        My name's Tony from the Sin City. I own a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport.
        Hey Tony! You'll have to join us at Calico this April. I'll be posting the event shortly.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Thanks for the invite, I hope I'm in town during the event. I am often out of the country for work,

Comment

• Originally posted by remm View Post
            My name is Jason I live in Pennsylvania would like to chat with other people in pa. I have 97 xj and 98 tj. So hopefully I meet people on here to chat with.

Welcome aboard! Any mods you did on your rigs?

Comment

• My name is Angel, currently living in Buena Park California. I bought a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo back when I was 19, but had to sell it soon there after due to the rising gas prices reaching $5/gal.. Couple years ago I got a 2013 Mazda 3 Sport i. Now, I know what you're thinking, what the heck am I doing on a jeep owners forum? Well to be frank, I beat the crap out of my little 4 door compact sedan on the lower level jeep trails across SoCal, the battle scars on my front end bumper could tell you. I've destroyed several tires and despite being hung up on several rocks/boulders that my car couldn't clear, requiring me to forcefully lift and push by hand, its made it though. I am an avid hiker/hunter and most of the roads to get to decent hiking/hunting areas are service access roads. Researching available roads for this spring and summer hunts has lead me here. I would like to thank everyone here for all the information you provide, it is invaluable to someone like me, I usually run alone and its helpful to have all the information I could possible get. I look forward to subscribing later this month when I can afford it. Happy trails everyone!

Comment

• Hi Angel! Great to have you! What a fun story! My husband and I used to take his WRX "offroad" and see what we could "rally" on... good times! Hopefully you can find a friend to run with - we moved to Denver so you can always tag along with us in the rockies hehe

Comment

• It’s been awhile, but I am back!! Missed you all. I treated myself to a new Jeep for my 2nd Mother’s Day! Still working on a name for her, but so far she’s the Desert Camel. 2018 JK Unlimited Sport S. Would love to catch up with some of my old friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                    It’s been awhile, but I am back!! Missed you all. I treated myself to a new Jeep for my 2nd Mother’s Day! Still working on a name for her, but so far she’s the Desert Camel. 2018 JK Unlimited Sport S. Would love to catch up with some of my old friends.
                    Well Welcome Back! I have been wondering what happened to you. Good to see you are ready to play again.
                    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

• Thanks Mike! I’ve missed you and Sharon. Hope to see you soon!

Comment

• I am in Arizona now! yay!
                        :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

• I am from the USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacarlettleo87 View Post
                            I am from the USA.
                            Sweet! Which part! What's your jeep?

Comment

• Hey there!
                              I have been checking out the forum for awhite and I like what I have been reading. Decided to sign up and looking forward to wheeling with everyone.

Matt
                              Colorado Springs, CO
                              2018 JKU Sport
                              https://myoffroadgear.com/
                              Last edited by WildRoadBuster; 04-13-21, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Matt and welcome, we’ll have to get some Colorado wheeling going this spring!

Comment

Working...
                                X