Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: Last Chance Canyon 1/3/09

Last Chance Canyon on Saturday 3 Jan 09. Meet at Primo in Mojave @0830 or Jawbone Station @ 0930.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

I am there Al. I talked with Paul and he is bringing his jeep and his wife will have her jeep. Todd said he might be able to make it if he gets his new mount installed.

Comment

Be sure to stop by Bickle and say hello.
      74.fj55,74 fj40, 90 monty v6 shorty

Comment

you guys have fun and take pics
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by cweed View Post
          I am there Al. I talked with Paul and he is bringing his jeep and his wife will have her jeep. Todd said he might be able to make it if he gets his new mount installed.
          We won't be able to do Nightmare because it is closed for the beginnning of the month. there will be plenty for us to do anyway.

Comment

No problem Al, we always have fun just being out on the trail and being with friends. I am sure we can find some rocks to play on and have a good time.

Comment

Cant make this one---- have a great time!!!

Comment

Is this a multi-day run? What are the vehicle requirements?

Comment

Originally posted by 4point View Post
                  Is this a multi-day run? What are the vehicle requirements?
                  Just one day. No vehicle requirements because there are bypasses for all the tough spots. Where are you located??

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
                    Just one day. No vehicle requirements because there are bypasses for all the tough spots. Where are you located??
                    I am in the North Fork area. I'm thinking about going but not sure yet. I'm supposed to be wood cutting this weekend.

Comment

OK, I'm going to count myself in on this one. Is Jawbone Station right at the entrance to the canyon? I google earthed it and it looks like it is. Also driving time, how long do you figure it is from Fresno. I'm 45 min north of there.

Comment

2 1/2 - 3 hours. Cruising along. Watch out for CHP's on motorcycles. We came back from Modesto to Cal City the other day and they were all over the place.

Comment

I live in Lemoore and it is 2 hours 15 minutews doing 65. From Fresno it should be about 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 hours. we are leaving Lemoore at 0600. if you want we can meet you at 198 and 99 (visalia) @ 0630. Jawbone is about 5 miles from the trail.

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
                            I live in Lemoore and it is 2 hours 15 minutews doing 65. From Fresno it should be about 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 hours. we are leaving Lemoore at 0600. if you want we can meet you at 198 and 99 (visalia) @ 0630. Jawbone is about 5 miles from the trail.
                            Sure, we can meet up. You name the offramp I'll meet you there. I'll be coming down the 99. I will PM you my cell number.

Comment

Exit at the hwy 198 west exit towards hanford/lemoore. There are plenty of areas you can park on hwy 198. We will be coming from the west so it will make it really easy to see you. I can give you a call when we hit the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X