Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th Annual IDTT Reunion Run Report

Well let me take a drink to this one
    I had a nice time camping with ya all and the wheeling was equally good. Some of the trail where a bif congested and not shared as well as they should by some other 4x4 clubsn but with as many people as there were this weekend, that was to be expected.
    It could not supress my fun between that and a couple of breakdowns the day got a little longer then it should but we ran all the trails we set out to run.
    Let me tell ya Wallstreet alone is just a barrel of fun. Just got home so will kick back a bit before I post some pics

Here is a link to start with
    http://picasaweb.google.com/aartw12345/CalicoIDTT#

Last edited by aw12345; 03-29-09, 03:09 PM.

Great pics!

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Well let me take a drink to this one
    I had a nice time camping with ya all ....

Here is a link to start with
    http://picasaweb.google.com/aartw12345/CalicoIDTT#
    Great Pics Art! Wish we could have been out there with you all... Post up more pics if you have'em.
    Regards,
    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

I like the one with all the jeeps parked in front of peggy sues. JEEP PARKING ONLY! lol

Comment

had a good time also , sorry i missed wallstreet thanks for the help ART,Fred and Frank with getting me off the trail looks like a rebuild with the front diff. is needed ......

Comment

Had a really good time.It was good to see a big turn out by MJR. We had a good breakfast at Peggy Sues then set out with about 15 jeeps headed up Odessa to wall street.Well we lost a lot of time while the group ahead of us played around on obstacles and seemed they could care less about us stuck waiting on them to get going.At one point we all grouped up and started honking.then Barney gave up an offering to the trail.We sent the rest of the group on its way and Art, Steve,Frank and I stayed back and removed the front ring gear.Got Barney off the trail and we went on to catch up with the group.Wall street obstacles were worth all the wait.
          You can make it

Comment

Great photos Art!! Really wished I could have joined you guys.

The wife and I had our 18 mo. old grandaughter and wanted to do a mellow run...hooked up with Mike Malachi, he led the stocker.
            Sure he will post a report w/pics. Yep, great turnout with MJR, it was a beautiful day!! Had a great time, until the little one got sand in her eyes, crying all the way home!

Talked to Steve while I was airing up, told me about his R&P incident....see you on the next one!!

Comment

Thanks for the photos. I'm bummed I couldn't make it this year.

Comment

Carnage calico

AWESOME TIME. MET ALOT OF PEOPLE.

ALOT OF TRAFFIC ON ODESSA.
                SOME MINOR CARNAGE FROM NIKOS LAST NIGHT. BROKE HIS U JOINT AND TOOK OUT BOTH BALLJOINTS WITH IT. PAUL HELPED HIM GET IT BACK TOGETHER AT ABOUT 1 LAST NIGHT ON THE SIDE OF A MOUNTAIN IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.
                STEVE GOT HIS R AND P BROKE.
                MY REAR LOCKER IS STUCK LOCKED. POS.
                OTHER THAN THAT WAS REALLY GOOD. PLANNING ON ANOTHER RUN NEXT MONTH BEFORE IT GETS HOT OUT THERE.
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Nice pics,..had a great time with everyone this weekend.
                  "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    Thanks for the photos. I'm bummed I couldn't make it this year.
                    ya,...no Tapatio man
                    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

[COLOR="Blue"]Nice pix Art & TR. Thanks for sharing.[/COLOR]

Comment

Scherf68's pictures. I hope you don't mind copying them here.

Couple of teaser photos. What a great time, thanks all for the run.

Bill here was really cool, did not have any fear at all.

Last edited by aw12345; 03-29-09, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Nice photo's. Josh who's trying to hump your Jeep?

Comment

It's Nikos trying to make Zebra Jeep babies

Comment

Wall Street washout

JK with knock knees?

FJ needs a tug

More pics to follow
                              Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Working...
                              X