Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Report: Calico fun

Well we pretty much did all the fun stuff and had a ball. Trails are getting filled in with quite a bit of run off, so they are very much runnable for IDTT.
    We did some of the fun stuff on Wallstreet that we skipped last year and took a stab at the funny climb at the end of Odessa, that was definite fun. Man buggies are cool, the buggy guy showed us some cool stuff, it had me just about drooling. Did not take any pics of all the fun though, ok well just one.

Last edited by aw12345; 03-02-10, 06:20 AM.

Calico

Comment

Me and the kids were having such fun we never remember to pull the camera out. Definitely a good time, good first experience on a trail.
      "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Kevin,

Interesting tire thing going on there! Looks like fun guys.

Mitch

Comment

Looks like you guys had some fun! Really bummed I couldn't make it out. Too many other things going on.
          "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Oh by way Mitch I ran through most of the mine tunnels of wallstreet cool deal. Also nice pics on your run and you look happy, way to go bro

Comment

I had a great time wheelin with you guys, and the pics look sweet. I cant wait until next time

Comment

Art,

I need to do some exploring underground out there. And Thanks.

Mitch

Comment

Very cool pic,s looks like a good time except thay ugly tire situation...
                  "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Kevin had the tire aired backup in a little over 5 minutes. Took him longer to take the broken steering stabilizer off.

Comment

Added a few cool pics that Fred took

Comment

Cool pics kid will like those ones. Daughter grinning from ear to ear in those. That Rox.
                        "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Working...
                        X