This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelman View Post
    A gent in my local club may want to come along on this run. I don't have his specs other than 'damn capable'. His name is Chuck Jones, and I believe Blaine will vouch for him...
    at this point he group is fairly large. I hesitate to o.k. another vehicle unless we have someone back out. please have him register and go through the motions.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

• Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
      at this point he group is fairly large. I hesitate to o.k. another vehicle unless we have someone back out. please have him register and go through the motions.
      brian,
      blaine has requested chuck jones be added to the list.
      he has knowledge of his rig and capabilities.

i think it is about time to close down this list.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• there is talk of changing the date.
        ERIK

Comment

• Did they change the date to the Calico Clean Up dates during the Presidental weekend of 2/16-2/18?
          "run forest, run!"

Comment

• Originally posted by FJ Crawlin' View Post
            Did they change the date to the Calico Clean Up dates during the Presidental weekend of 2/16-2/18?
            that is the date that was suggested. i'm not sure if that date will work out though.
            i'll have to talk some more with blaine and see what our options are.
            ERIK

Comment

• Originally posted by FJ Crawlin' View Post
              Did they change the date to the Calico Clean Up dates during the Presidental weekend of 2/16-2/18?
              What does the Calico Clean Up have to do with JV?
              I am Savvy.

Comment

• Changing the dates puts it really close to TDS (Mar 2-4)

What is wrong with the original dates??? I thought we solved the problem with the other group???
                Last edited by igofshn; 01-07-07, 02:19 PM. Reason: ....
                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

• I also thought the original date was still a go. Poor Kurt i hope you don't have to change that RV rental AGAIN!!! Maybe we can just camp out there in the dirt without the rookies ! Maybe another Broke Back Mountain weekend to enjoy. Somebody please bring a welder!!!
                  moon buggy
                  5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

• Originally posted by mrblaine View Post
                    What does the Calico Clean Up have to do with JV?
                    One of our members organized it and has asked MJR to be part of it. Sarah has committed to the banners, some prizes and such. Some of our members cant be in two places at once.

Also, it appears that a few of our rookies have "set in stone" plans in requesting the original day off and have rented RVs.

Is it possible to work something out with the other group out there, that we run the trail you planned first?

Just a suggestion.

Tam
                    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
                      One of our members organized it and has asked MJR to be part of it. Sarah has committed to the banners, some prizes and such. Some of our members cant be in two places at once.

Also, it appears that a few of our rookies have "set in stone" plans in requesting the original day off and have rented RVs.

Is it possible to work something out with the other group out there, that we run the trail you planned first?

Just a suggestion.

Tam

I agree. How many of us going to JV were also going to Calico? I say keep the dates.
                      92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

• Any date in February is fine by me. Got the clutch installation finished tonight (it kicked my butt a few times), I just have a few smaller odds & ends to finish up and I'll be ready as I can be.
                        The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

• so is there a date set for this thing,

Comment

• Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
                            so is there a date set for this thing,
                            I think it's time to sits and waits...
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• <-- Still looking for a seat. I plan on going to the Calico Cleanup though, so if this ends up that weekend, I'm not looking for a seat!
                              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Due to scheduling conflicts the Rookie Run weekend of Feburary 2nd and 3rd has been cancelled.

A new thread with a solid date can be found here...

http://www.jeepbbs.net/forums/showth...threadid=11525

All who are interested please reconfirm there.

I sincerely regret the mess all this has caused.
                                myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
                                X